Shotgun Radio - A Bad Place ft. Mimi Page (Minnesota Remix)


I don't often post dubstep here, personally I think it's a victim of its own popularity, having already been done to death...there's nothing worse than an art form who's originators hate what it has become. Nevertheless, there's still some good stuff out there, though it may be few and far between.
Minnesota, for example, is one of the most prominent new-comers on the scene state side. His remix of Shotgun Radio's 'A Bad Place' blends an interesting mix of the roots of dubstep, with some of the more euphoric house inspired qualities that have evolved since the genre's inception. The track has got me really excited since it's the first bit of dubstep in a year that has really gripped me. Maybe you agree with me? Give it a listen and tell me what you think.